Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Doggie Pics

So, for those of you who have never seen my dogs, I want to post some pics after my last entry.

This is Toby, our mini boxer. She has got the cutest face in the world! Josh says she is ugly, but who on Earth can think that face is anything but adorable?!?!?!



And, of course, I had to take some pictures of Apollo because he looked so handsome and regal. I have always thought that he looked regal. He likes to prop himself up on our pillows to relax and also to sleep. I love it when he puts his head on my pillow, he looks like a really furry person haha. I will get a picture of that as soon as I can, but I usually don't have my camera when he does cute stuff and then by the time I get up to get my camera, he has moved...but I am persistant!!




No comments:

Post a Comment