Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas

I love taking Christmas pictures of Gabriel to use them as presents for all the Grandparents every year. This little collage is of Gabriel's first, second, and third Christmas pictures. (I took all of them) I would love to get professional pictures done of him but we can't afford them right now so we will have to deal with my pictures. It's fun to look back and see how much he has changed.

It's a big difference but he also looks the same haha. Funny how that works. That first picture is definitely one of my favorite pictures of Gabriel. It turned out so well and I love it!!

So here are some of my favorites of the pictures I took of Gabriel this year. They turned out really well too. I bribed him with a sucker if he listened to me and did a good job. Obviously, that is the ticket because he sat down and did exactly what I wanted. The outdoor pictures were a little tougher just because it was cold and raining outside and he wasn't as cooperative but I still love the way they turned out. What do you guys think?






My little man is a cutie! Now, I know I'm a little biased haha but that's all right! :) I think the outdoor ones are my favorites :) That is my hat he is wearing because all of his warm hats are too small but I love the way it looks on him! :)

1 comment:

  1. You know your son is a cutie! :D The pictures are great! Love ya! <3

    ReplyDelete