Monday, November 22, 2010

Stuck

Well, the title says it all. I'm stuck. My word count is up to 38,371 words. I have 11,629 words left to go and 8 days left to write them in...I'm very proud of myself for making it this far, but I really want to make it to 50,000 words by November 30th. Except for one little bitty problem...I'M STUCK!!!!

I just don't know how I am going to make it...I don't know what should happen next. I already know what the ending is going to be but I have no idea how I am going to get there. I thought of a twist that was going to get me a few thousands words but it didn't get me nearly what I thought it was. So now I came up with another twist and I still don't think it will get me enough words.

UGH!

I need to go back through it all to add more detail and to make everything clearer if it is confusing but I wanted to do that after I had already reached 50,000 words because that will take time and not add a lot of words. I'm sad to say that I might get so close and yet not make it this year...



On a happier note, I took a really cute picture of me and my Great Dane, Apollo. He loves his mommy!



Now, I am sitting in my Xterra with the window rolled down and he is leaning in to give me a kiss. That's just to show you how big he is...if the size of his head compared to mine didn't give you idea enough haha. Standing on his hind legs he is about 6'4'' or 6'5'' and his back comes up to my hips (I am 5'9'' and all leg so that is saying something) and he still isn't full grown. Crazy, I know. He sleeps in the bed with me and cuddles with me and climbs into my lap because he thinks he is a lap dog :) But I love this picture and I wanted to share it!

He's a handsome baby, isn't he??

2 comments:

  1. awww I want a Great Dane SO bad. I want a gray one and to name him Sterling. :( I miss having a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's cute. i love that name. Apollo is blue merle so he is mostly grey with dark black spots. he is such a sweetie. i love great danes!!!

    ReplyDelete