Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Pictures

I decided yesterday that I wanted to take some Easter pictures of Gabriel...here are some of my favorites. Let me know what you think.









Josh said that he had a cheesy grin in this picture but that is because when I say, "Smile!" Gabriel says, "Cheese!" haha










I love this one for some reason. He looks like he would rather be anywhere else than taking pictures but it is so cute! :)










Another 'cheese' picture but I love the way he is sitting. My handsome little man!










I LOVE this one. It is one of my favorites! I am going to get this one blown up so we can hang it on the wall somewhere...maybe in our bedroom. Ain't he a cutie!?!











And this one is my favorite of all the pictures I took...I think I took 17 or 18 pictures...I'm going to get this one blown up to hang too.




So what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment