Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weddings

So, one of my besties is getting married on Saturday and I am a bridesmaid. My dress is gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it! The rehersal is Friday night and that afternoon I have an appointment for a manicure and a pedicure and I am so excited!

Not only is this weekened going to be great because of Leslie's wedding, but my big brother will be in this weekend. Leslie is his friend too so he is coming to the wedding too. He will only be in from Friday until Tuesday and then he leaves to be gone for another three weeks of training somewhere else. I will post pictures if I remember to charge my camera and can get someone to take some pictures. I know there will be some from the professional photographer, but I am going to take some of my own too. This is a short little post but I am still trying to figure out how the heck to get my spaces back and what I did to mess it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment