Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So far, so good

Well, I have only been on my lifestyle change kick for 5 days and I have already lost 7 pounds! I stepped on the scale yesterday morning and just stood there for a few moments to really let it sink in. I was in shock but in a very good way. I went to weigh myself this morning too and the battery on my scale (that has been low and on the fritz for the past little bit) decided to give up on me...so I don't know if I have lost even more weight, but I already feel better.

I got a Primal Cookbook from my dad and there are so many great recipies in there that I can't wait to try. There are desserts in there that look amazing and with those, I won't even miss the things that I really love. And I can't wait to try the coconut pancakes...they look amazing!

Anyways, this is going to be a short little entry because I don't have a lot to write and I won't be able to update my weightloss until we get a new battery for my scale...but So Far, So Good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment