Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Venting

Wow, two posts in one day...I'm on a roll haha. Well, first off I am going to blame this next post on me being stressed and sick and all around not having a very good past few weeks.


Aren't men the biggest wimps when it comes to being sick?? When Josh is sick, he lays around and does nothing but whine and complain and I have to do everything...bring him food, hand him the remote when it is only inches out of his reach, get him something to drink, change the movie...everything. Now, none of this would be the problem if he did the same things for me when I was sick. But does he? Yeah right!!!


Not only does he not help me with anything, he disappears!! "I don't want to get sick!" he says as he leaves the house to go be by himself in the garage/man-cave. He doesn't even have the decency to take Gabriel down there with him so I can wallow in self pity alone. Nope, he leaves him up there with me so I get no rest and it take me even longer to get better.


Every other month is my bad period where I have crazy cramps and all I want to do is curl into a ball with a heating pad on my stomach and just die. I can't even get a little break then either!! He doesn't want to be around me because I am in a bad mood too. Yeah, you would be in a bad mood too if you felt like this every other month and didn't have someone here to serve you 24/7! He wouldn't be able to handle the pain us ladies go through on our periods. I know that is why God made women's pain tolderance higher than men. Men just couldn't handle it!

So, about an hour ago, Gabriel fell asleep on my bed. I thought, This is the perfect time to take a nap myself. Well, I laid down and so did Josh. A few minutes later, Josh was out...I dozed off for about twenty minutes and then I woke up feeling worse than I had when I fell asleep. I'm too sick to take a nap! This is ridiculous! Josh and Gabriel are still passed out and here I am on the computer mad as hellfire and feeling like crap!!!

:(

Thanks for reading my rant! Hopefully my next post will be on a lighter note!

No comments:

Post a Comment