Thursday, August 19, 2010

IT"S HERE!!!

So, I threw a Premier Jewelry party on August 9th and I got a lot of free jewelry and half priced jewelry and I just couldn't wait to get it in. My birthday is on Sunday so the jewelry is my present to myself. It finally came in today and here is a picture of everyone's orders.









These boxes are filled with just my jewelry. I got all of this for a little over $100. I couldn't believe it and I was so excited about it all.







And here it all is spread out for everyone to see. Two rings, one bracelet by itself, one necklace by itself, two sets of a necklace bracelet and earrings, one set of a necklace and earrings, and pearls that are 90 inches long. They are gorgeous! This picture doesn't do it all justice of course because they aren't close up but I am so excited about getting it all in.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

1 comment: