Monday, August 30, 2010

Explain this to me...


How can a guy wearing a leather six pack and a skirt be sooo sexy?!?!

All right, so Sam Worthington has made it to my List of Five. He has been floating around number 6 or 7 there for a while because of Avatar, but watching Clash of the Titans just jumped him right into a top 5 spot. It is ridiculous how sexy that outfit is. He is wearing a skirt for goodness sake, but my word, it is sexy!

Now, because it is so attractive to me, I decided to add a few more sexy pictures for your viewing pleasure...and mine!

Russell Crowe in Gladiator. Now, he isn't wearing a leather six pack but he is still wearing a skirt...and still yummy!


All right, here we have Eric Bana, Brad Pitt, and Orlando Bloom from Troy. Not the sexiest group of men in my personal opinion, but put them in skirts and they become three very luring pieces of man meat. That should be disturbing, but it isn't.

Just to clarify, the only man in a skirt that is attractive is one that is portraying someone from ancient times.

I love Patrick Swayze, but putting him in a skirt in To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar does NOT make him sexy. It makes him a drag queen. And NOT what I am talking about in this blog.

These men from ancient times were warriors, the best of the best, and yet they were wearing skirts. I just LOVE them. I love the outfits.


Am I the only one who thinks this or are there others? Come on, ladies, tell me I'm not alone!!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you - but i think what really does it for me is how "bad" they are. They are real men and like you said they are warriors, the best of the best. And yes, I too love me some Russell Crowe in Gladiator. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Who knew a man in a skirt could be so B.A.!!! haha Totally agree with you there. Mmm! Yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy! lol I love you, and yes they are sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take that as a compliment! And I am pretty sure you meant it as one too haha. I love you too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so! :)

    ReplyDelete