Friday, September 3, 2010

Because I have nothing better to do...

I know I basically had all of this stuff written in a previous blog, I was tagged in a note on Facebook and I was bored so I did it. Twenty five random things about me. There are some similar ones to the other post but there are some new things too. And I have nothing else to blog about right now, so this is what you get!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, thoughts, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people know most of these things about me...but here goes anyways...


1. I am a cat person turned complete dog person!

2. My eyes are my favorite feature.

3. My dream job is anything having to do with scuba diving with sharks.

4. I love the fact that I am a bookworm...and if that makes me a geek then I wear the name proudly!

5. Country music will always be my favorite type of music. I love the lyrics and how I can relate to them and I love how patriotic most country artists are and the songs they sing to show it..and I have always wanted to sing in a country group.

6. The only thing about myself that makes me feel sexy here lately is my hair.

7. I would love to go to Scotland and Ireland and spend no less than a month just exploring and enjoying and relaxing.

8. I love being laid back, but I wish I was more OCD about some things.

9. I love that my Great Dane Apollo thinks he is a lap dog and that he climbs into bed to cuddle with me.

10. If I had the money and a big huge fenced in yard, I would have no less than five Great Danes...and some German Shepherds.

11. In my personal opinion, fire fighters and military men will always be the sexiest men in uniform.

12. The Backstreet Boys can always put me in a better mood. I know every word to every song on their earlier cds...before they split and came back to make more cds...and I'm not ashamed of that fact. And, even though I do get picked on about this, I really don't care. I love them!

13. Peanut butter is my comfort food. I could eat an entire jar in one sitting.

14. I love my tattoos and I can't wait to get more.

15. I love my piercings and I can't wait to get more of those either.

16. I LOVE swimming. The water is so relaxing and I wish I could spend more time swimming and enjoying it.

17. Some days I like my singing voice and some days I don't but I always love singing.

18. War movies make me cry. Even if they aren't supposed to be sad, my patriotic upbringing has made me understand the sacrifice and the courage that is protrayed in these movies. It literally moves me to tears...as corny as that sounds.

19. If I ever win the lottery or become rich and famous, the first place I am going shopping is Barnes & Noble. I could spend very large quantities of money in that store.

20. Moths freak me out. I don't like spiders or bees or basically any bug really but moths really just give me the willies!

21. I would love to learn how to ballroom dance.

22. I have a lot of 'ticks', but my biggest one is playing with my ears. I mess with my ears and my earrings constantly when I am bored or nervous or talking to someone...or when I just don't have anything else to do with my hands.

23. I think my imagination has only gotten bigger as I get older. I love to day dream!!

24. If my hair is pulled back in a ponytail, I feel naked if there isn't a pencil stuck in it.

25. My favorite sound in the entire world is...silence.

So, there you have it. Enjoy! I can't wait to hear your answers.


You can do this if you would like to or you can just comment on my answers. Whatever floats your boat!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I copied this from you, hope you don't mind:)
    It sounds like we are a lot alike.:)

    ReplyDelete