Monday, September 13, 2010

Yummy!

First of all, that is my new favorite word. I use it all the time in a million different ways. Moving on.

There once was an amazing show called Moonlight. It starred the sexy Alex O'Loughlin. But, for some insanely stupid reason, the show was canceled after one season and the whole world wept. In my opinion, that was the best vampire show ever! It was so great! The new vampire craze now is the Twilight saga and movies and True Blood. Vampires are in. I will confess that I do like Twilight but I never could get into True Blood, although I have heard good things about it. There are other shows, but none of them could come close to Moonlight.

However...

My brother bought and let me borrow the first season of The Vampire Diaries and...I am in love again! I still think Moonlight is better, but I am so hooked on The Vampire Diaries and I have only watched the first seven episodes. It doesn't hurt that it has Paul Wesley in it. I loved him in Fallen. It was a mini series about fallen angels, for those of you who don't know what it is, and he was great in that. He is even better in The Vampire Diaries. And soo hot!!



If you don't believe me, have a look for yourself...



Now, there are some similarities between Mr. Wesley here and the oh so popular Mr. Pattinson as Edward Cullen, but Paul Wesley is soo much cuter than Rob Pattinson.

I am pretty sure that I did my List of Five blog entry too soon because there are a lot of changes to be made. I might have to do an updated entry on my improved List of Five...Paul Wesley definitely deserves a spot! And he is indeed yummy!




Does anyone else like Moonlight or The Vampire Diaries?

2 comments:

  1. Blech. I strongly dislike his character in Vampire Diaries, lol. With Ian Somerhalder on the screen, how on earth can you look at anyone else?

    And True Blood is good but very, very, very hot lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I don't even think Ian Somerhalder is cute. Although, his character completely cracks me up in the show. But I love Stefan! I would like to watch True Blood eventually but I am enjoying The Vampire Diaries.

    ReplyDelete