Friday, February 18, 2011

And another one bites the dust!!!

So, after being on Weight Watchers for two days I have lost two pounds. If I keep this up for a month losing one pound per day, I will reach my goal!! This is definitely encouraging and I am still going strong for Day Three!

I am also excited because my parents are coming to get Gabriel today and I get a break...well not really, because I have to clean. But they are going to New Orleans for a week and before they go on a trip they like to spend as much time with him as they can because they see him so often, they don't like going too long without seeing him if they can help it. I don't know what they would do if we ever moved away.

This is going to be a short post because I have to get Gabriel ready but I might write some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment