Friday, February 11, 2011

Another Baby?

No, I'm not pregnant...yet...but Josh and I have been talking about trying to have another one in the next month or two. But my brother leaves March 18th for training and then he leaves May 26th ( I think) for Afghanistan and all I could think was...I don't want to have a baby while my big brother is overseas. When he leaves in May, he will be gone for 9 months, so I started thinking I would rather wait until June to start trying that way the baby won't be born before March and Tyler will be getting back in February. (Unless the baby comes super early, but we won't get into that)

I also thought that this would be the perfect time to get pregnant again because it would give me something to be happy about while Tyler is gone. I'm going to be a wreck while he is gone and being pregnant and looking forward to having another little munchkin on the way would definitely be something to be excited about. It would bring some joy to a not so joyous time.

AND...it would also give me four months to lose this weight that I wanted to lose before I got pregnant again. There is my motivation! I already told Josh that when I got pregnant again I was going on Weight Watchers to keep from gaining too much weight like I did with Gabriel and I don't want to be in this position again...

I am also in my friend Leslie's wedding in April and my dress is gorgeous. It fits, but it would look even better if I lost a bit of weight before then...I am getting excited about the next few months and that is really saying something because I have really been dreading this year for a while just because my best friend isn't going to be here...he will be in danger overseas and I was already planning for a bad year.

But with this plan...this year is looking up already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment