Thursday, February 17, 2011

One Day, One Pound

All right! Well, I have lost one pound and I am going strong into Day Two! I did really well with my points yesterday and I was rewarded for it by the loss of a pound!! Yay!

Yesterday was a pretty good day, all in all...Gabriel went to the potty four times and he wore his Pull-Ups training pants for the last half of the day. I'm still not wanting to put him in regular underwear because he doesn't tell me everytime he has to go to the potty...he just tells me the times when he wants to go. Once I get him really working and going to the potty more times than he uses his trainers, I will start putting him in underwear.

I really would like to have him potty trained before his birthday which gives me almost three months...I am a little behind on getting him potty trained because I haven't been working with him as diligently as I should have been...but I definitely want him trained before we have another baby because I only want one in diapers!

I want to redo the bathroom next to Gabriel's room, which will be his bathroom, in something for him. It is also the bathroom that everyone uses when they come to our house, but I want it to be his bathroom. I want to make it into a kiddie bathroom so he will feel like it is his...but I don't know what theme I want it to be yet. They have great stuff at Target and Walmart, so I am just going to have to do some looking around and see which one I like best.

Okay, so this was definitely a random post, and not what I thought I would be writing about, but this is just something that has been weighing on my mind a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment