Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Goin' strong!

So I haven't weighed myself because I am waiting until Monday morning, but I have really been sticking to my points and I am excited to find out how much I have lost already and how much I will lose by Monday. I am not going to keep my goals really low for now and I really just want to lose about ten pounds before April 9th because that is when I am in Leslie's wedding...ten pounds will help me feel better about standing up there in my gorgeous strapless dress!

I have also been doing really good with only drinking one bottle of Diet Mtn Dew per day and not drinking any caffeine after 6 p.m....it has helped me fall asleep faster! But...and I don't know if this is related at all...I have had really strange dreams for the past two nights. I dream a lot and I remember most of my dreams too unlike a lot of people, but two nights in a row and them being about a ten on the weird scale...that is definitely new for me. I love to dream, even if they are weird dreams, because they are fun. But if they are sad, or a bad dream about my son, that is when I don't like it. I am curious to see if I will be dreaming another crazy dream tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment