Monday, February 21, 2011

A bust!

All right, so this weekend was a bust! My bestie Leslie is getting married in April and I am a bridesmaid...her bridal shower was this Saturday and one of the other bridesmaids, Jenny, made these amazing cupcakes and I had two (because I couldn't help myself) and a bunch of other snack foods. And then yesterday, my hubby made this awesome mac and cheese (which is a lot of points on WW) and I just decided to take the weekend off and start up fresh and new today...so that is what I did.

I have also decided to cut back on my Diet My Dew intake and up my water intake...so I am going to stop drinking any and all caffeine after 6 pm (because I can't sleep to save my life and I don't know if that is part of it but we will see) and I am only going to drink one thing of DMD (whether it be an 8 oz glass, a 12 oz bottle, or a 24 oz bottle like I have now) and then drink water the rest of the day...that way I can still have my drink but I will be drinking more water and I am hoping that will speed up my weight loss. And instead of weighing myself so often, I am going to weigh myself every Monday morning (starting next Monday) and no more...

Oh, and we aren't going to be able to have a baby right now because we can't afford it...we got his first paycheck from the hospital and it is way way WAY less than he used to get with his other job...and way less than we thought it was going to be. We are going to wait until he can move up in the hospital and get a better paying job...at least we hope to. But I am still going to stay on WW until I get pregnant again (unless I reach my ultimate goal before then) just to get into the habit of doing it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment