Tuesday, June 22, 2010

UGH!


All right. So the first is a picture of me at my smallest. I was a stick. The second is a picture that I took last week. Now, you can't see my legs/hips in this picture because they are ugly now and I don't want them seen, but I just really wish I could get back down to what I looked like in the first picture. To do that, I would have to lose at least 30 more pounds. I'm just not sure I can do that. I can't even lose the last 10 pounds from my first goal...and I am starting to gain some of the 20 I lost back. :( I really wish we could join the gym, but with our car situation, we just can't right now. This is a very short entry. I hope to write more later today.

2 comments:

  1. Girl please - you are still little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you say that only because you can't see my ass! haha and of course that was the purpose of the picture. to just show the small part and keep the big part hidden.

    ReplyDelete