Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I love my brother!!





These are just a few pictures from Tyler's welcome home cookout and 4th of July get together. It was so nice to have everyone there and spending time with family. It was definitely a huge success. We had a great lunch and then leftovers for dinner. Basically everyone had left except for Tyler's friends and our cousin and his new wife and we all went outside and set off some fireworks. I have never set off my own fireworks and it was a lot of fun. We laughed and made jokes and just had a great time.

Gabriel was supposed to stay the night with mom and dad but after we had gotten home, we had to turn back around and go get him because he was screaming, "Mama, home. Daday, home. Peese!" So it was about 12:30 in the morning when we got home and after 2 before I got to sleep.

It is so nice to have Tyler home. We are going to Kentucky at the end of next week and we are going to have so much fun. It will be so nice to get away with just the family and have some overdue fun and family time. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great day with Tyler! :) Gabriel is too cute...I can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete