Thursday, July 1, 2010

YAY!!

Tyler gets to come home today after all. He got a waiver on his final PT test so he doesn't have to do it and her gets to come home. His plane, if it is on time, will be here around 11 p.m. tonight. Mom, Dad, and I are going to meet him at the airport and then Gabriel gets to see him on Friday. We have to go buy Tyler all new clothes because he has lost so much weight that he can't fit into any of his old clothes. haha. I wish that was the problem for me. I still haven't lost all my weight. Although, when I lose the rest of mine I still won't have to buy any more clothes because I will be able to fit into all of my old ones.

I can't wait to see him. We were hoping Gabriel could be with us at the airport to meet him but it will be way past his bedtime so I am just not telling him that he will see Tyler tomorrow and it is going to be a big surprise. :)

And we are having a cookout to welcome him home on Sunday and for the 4th of July! I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. AWWW! Im glad he gets to come home =) PLEASE take pictures when Gabriel gets to see Tyler! I'm sure his little face will be priceless =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am charging my camera right now so i will have a full battery! :)

    ReplyDelete