Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bachelorette Party

So my best friend Jess's bachelorette party weekend starts tomorrow night. We are having a tasteful treasures party at her house tomorrow and then we are all staying the night there. It has been a long time since I slept over at her house. It is going to be so great. And then we will wake up Saturday morning to go to North Carolina. We are going to Arizona Pete's Saturday night and then staying in North Carolina that night and coming home Sunday. This is the first time I have left Gabriel for more than one night. It is going to be so great to get away but I am going to miss my little man. And I hope he does all right. He is staying the weekend with my parents because Josh works the whole weekend.

Next weekend is Jess's wedding and I just can't believe it is here already. I am a bridesmaid, obviously, and I am a little nervous about it. I know everything will be fine, but I can't help but being nervous. I'm not the maid of honor, thank goodness. Haha. I would definitely be nervous if I was the maid of honor and in charge of everything.

I am not taking the computer with me this weekend so I won't be back on until either Sunday night or Monday. I will load some pictures from this weekend when I get back. This is a short blog, but I don't have anything else to write right now and I wanted to write something. Haha.

See ya after the weekend, my blogger buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment