Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kentucky

Well, we made it to Kentucky...obviously. The trip down was fairly uneventful as usual and we didn't do a whole lot on Thursday evening once we got here. On Friday, however, we went to King's Island, which is an amusement park in Ohio, and it was a lot of fun. The group that went was me...duh...Gabriel, my hubby Josh, my brother Tyler, my mom, my dad, and my two cousins Abby and Savannah. It was a lot of fun.

Tyler, Josh, Savannah, and I did the sky diving ride where you are strapped into harnesses and then hooked to this contraption and hoisted some 150ish feet in the air and at the count of three you have to pull your own rip cord to begin your insanely fast decent while laying flat like Superman. It was AMAZING!!! I have wanted to do that forever and it was just the most fun thing I think I have ever done. I definitely want to do it again.

The only thing that was bad about Friday was the fact that I didn't drink enough water. The lack of H2O made me dehydrated and gave me a migraine. I get headaches all the time and I have remedies to get rid of them but when I get a migraine I get sick. My vision blurs or is covered in large black dots and sometimes I feel faint. It was not a fun experience. I felt like crap the rest of the day.

I still didn't feel very well this morning but I felt better and we were supposed to go to my cousin's apartment today and swim in the pool. Gabriel was so excited about getting in the pool. We got changed and got to the pool and were in there about 5 minutes...Gabriel was having a blast too...when the lifeguard came up to us and told us they had to close the pool because the pump was broken and they were having someone come to fix it. Gabriel did not want to get out of the water and I was so disappointed just because he was so excited and he didn't even get to swim around hardly at all. I will just have to take him to my grandmother's pool again when we get home.

We are going to the mall tomorrow and I hope to get to a Barnes & Noble to get my Nook checked out and maybe get some accessories for it like a hard cover and the light that goes with it. And I hope to get some more books too.

Well, I am pretty tired so I am going to go to bed but I will try to write some more later. Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment