Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation!

So, we leave tomorrow for a long weekend in Kentucky to see my family and to get away and just have fun. Friday we are going to King's Island amusement park and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! We are going to do the sky diving ride and the slingshot ride and I can't wait! I haven't been on a new roller coaster in so long!! It is going to be me, Josh, Gabriel, Tyler, Mom, Dad, and my cousins Abby and Savannah! That is basically the only really big thing we are doing. I am hoping this will be a fairly relaxing trip. I also want to do some shopping and we might go swimming at my cousins', Tim and Savannah's, pool at their apartment complex.

I am so looking forward to seeing them after so long and spending time with my family. Usually, when we go on vacation, Josh can't get off work so Gabriel and I just go with my parents. Which, don't get me wrong, is fun, but it is going to be so much better now that Josh is going too and we can spend time as a family.

I haven't started reading my bible yet, I know...shame on me...but I have started with my newest story/book idea. It is a Christian romance book and I am super excited about it and getting started and my characters. I will give more info on the story and maybe even some snips from it and some character bios and such. This is going to be a short little entry but I hope to write more later. And I will definitely write more while in Kentucky or when we get back.

Oh!! And a nice big shout out to my bestie Ally for helping me get my house clean today before we leave. I love you, Ally!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment