Thursday, July 22, 2010

What if...

I'm pretty sure that everyone thinks about how their life would be if different decisions had been made along the way, but I have been thinking about it a lot lately. Of course, I can't regret anything that I have done because even the smallest thing could have changed my life and I might not have Gabriel, but it is still something to think about...

What if I had gone into the Coast Guard right out of high school? What if I had gone into the Army right out of school? What if I had gone to a four year school and gotten a degree or even stayed at Virginia Western and finished my two years? What if I had just gotten Scuba Certified right away and was a dive instructor right now? What if I had ended up with someone else?

Every decision we make has brought us to where we are right now, but it would certainly be interesting to know what would be if I had made a different decision along the way. This is a short entry because I won't go into detail, but it is just something that I have been thinking about.

1 comment:

  1. You darlin are awesome. You have posted what I'm sure everyone wants to...we all think about what if's...there's nothing wrong with it :)

    ReplyDelete