Friday, October 29, 2010

Number 1

Here it is! The moment you all have been waiting for!! Well, maybe not, but that's all right. I am doing this post a little earlier than planned because I have some new developments that I would like to blog about before the end of the month...and that doesn't give me much time.

So, here we go! My Number 1 is...be still my beating heart...the ever so sexy and serious

Paul Wesley!!!

Yay for Stefan Salvatore! Most of you know that Vampire Diaries is one of my favorite shows and Stefan is definitely my favorite character. He is so sexy and serious but he can be funny and romantic and just gorgeous all together!

He also played in the television miniseries Fallen where he played Aaron Corbett. I loved this show...of course I am a little biased because this show was about angels and the book I am writing is about angels...

I know he played on Army Wives too, but I have never watched the show. I have heard wonderful things about it and I have wanted to watch it, but I haven't gotten around to it. Have you guys watched that show?

He is always so serious in his pictures so most of them are turning out to be his B.A. pictures and even when he smiles, he still looks B.A.

But this picture is probably my favorite. I'm not entire sure why, but I love the way he is standing and the little smirk. Yummy!

Here he is as Stefan from The Vampire Diaries. MMMmmmm!!!! I know that a lot of people like his brother (in the show) Damon better than Stefan but I think they are crazy! I do like Damon, but I LOVE Stefan!!


Another Vampire Diaries picture...I just can't resist!!

Now, I couldn't find a good shirtless picture of him that I liked...even though he does have a nice bod...but, you guys can go look for yourselves if you think he is sexy.

All right, let's hear it...anyone agree with my Number 1??

No comments:

Post a Comment