Thursday, October 28, 2010

Number 2

Is everyone getting excited to learn my Number 1?? Or could everyone really just care less? haha. Well, Number 2 is the last one with an accent on the countdown and he was actually Number 1 the last time I did this...he was bumped down one little notch, but he is still dear to my heart! :)

So Number 2 is the incredibly sexy

Alex O'Loughlin

He is also Australian and is best known for his roles as Mick St. John in Moonlight, Detective Kevin Hiatt in The Shield, Stan in The Back-Up Plan, and now Steve McGarrett in the new remake of Hawaii Five-O. He also played Russell Haden in Whiteout and Marshall in August Rush.

Adorable. So casual and handsome. Did anyone see The Back-Up Plan? I thought it was a cute movie and I loved his character in it. But, of course, my favorite thing he has done is


Mick St. John in Moonlight. I am so sad that they canceled the show after only one season. It was so great. He is a private investigator and a vampire. The long hair, the mysterious loner personality, that smile...yummy.



Once more, a shirtless picture. Notice all of the wonderful tattoos. I love a man with tattoos!!

Now, I know you must all be wondering who my Number 1 is since Mr. Gorgeous here was Number 1 previously...I guess you will have to wait until sometime tomorrow night to find out. I know the suspense is killing you. (That was definitely sarcastic since only one person has even commented on my countdown.)

Regardless, I shall prevail! Who agrees with my Number 2??

2 comments:

  1. Aw come on! We obviously have very different taste in men haha. Now, I like military men too but I am married to a musician who is covered in tattoos and has long hair...haha

    ReplyDelete