Monday, October 18, 2010

Tag!! You're it!!

I was tagged by a fellow blogger... The Year After ...to answer some questions and then tag some friends to answer some questions as well. Here are the questions I am supposed to answer...here we go:

1. What is one "little thing" you have to do for yourself occasionally to keep from going insane?
There are many things I do to keep from going insane...I read, I write (in my journal, work on a story idea), I daydream, if Gabriel is asleep then I turn off everything and just enjoy the silence, I take a nice long relaxing shower...the list goes on and on

2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hate fake people. You are who you are. Don't try to be something that you aren't. I also hate people that fish for compliments. They talk bad about themselves just so you will say something good about them to make themselves feel better...I'm sure you all know the type. It drives me crazy. Know-it-alls are another group that drive me up the wall. And people that try to out do you no matter what you are talking about. They think they know more than you about every topic. They have done it better than you, faster than you, more times than you. Ugh!

3. Where would be your dream place to live, and why?
I would love to live in either Scotland or on an island in the Caribbean surrounded by water and a very laid back atmosphere.

4. What is your favorite movie, and give us a summary of it and an explanation of why it is your favorite.
I'm not sure I can pick only one. I love Disney movies, war/military movies (and that includes movies in ancient times like Clash of the Titans, paranormal movies...man, I am basically listing them all haha. I seriously can't pick just one.

5. What is one thing you would like to change about yourself? Not about how you look... something about who you are.
This is an easy one. I wish I wasn't so lazy. I love being laid back, so I definitely wouldn't want to change that, but I would love to be less lazy...


All righty. Now, I am going to tag some of my friends and give you guys some questions to answer.

1. Ally
2. Natalie
3. Desiree

Your questions are:

1. What is your comfort food? Why?
2. If you could have any animal in the world (real or imaginary) as a pet, what would it be? Why?
3. What time period do you wish you lived in? Why?
4. Where would you love to go on a long vacation? Why?
5. What is your dream car? Why?

You answer these questions on your blog, tag as many friends as you would like, make up some questions for them, and have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was more laid back and less lazy haha, does that make sense?! I am pretty lazy about things, but I sit there freaking out about the fact that I didnt get enough done. Or maybe my ambition is just higher than my abilities?!

    ReplyDelete