Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lots to Update

First off, I would like to announce that I have lost seven pounds so far and I am still going strong. My first goal was to lose ten pounds before April 9th because I am in a wedding and I would like to shed a few pounds before then...so I have three more pounds to lose and plenty of time to do it. I have been doing yoga and being really strict with my Weight Watchers and my will power is through the roof! I'm very excited and I can't wait to reach all of my goals and then my ultimate goal!

Secondly, I haven't been to see a movie in theaters in a long time and just in the past few days I have seen four movies in theaters. I went first with my friend Leslie (whose wedding I am in on April 9th) to see Red Riding Hood. Has anyone seen that yet? What did you think of it? I LOVED it!! And then I went with my cousin Megan and my youth pastor's wife Jenn on Saturday to see Gnomeo and Juliet in 3D and that was really cute. Yesterday I went to see Red Riding Hood again (told you I loved it) with my brother. We used to go see movies all the time together...movies were our things...but we haven't been able to go for a while. So after we had seen Red Riding Hood, we decided to go see Rango.

And I guess the third thing is the reason Tyler and I went out to spend some time together...he leaves on Friday for training. He will be gone until the beginning of April when he will be here for a week. He leaves again and will be here at the beginning of May and he will be here for three weeks (he will be here for Gabriel's third birthday) and then he leaves to go to Afghanistan for a year...

I got a little emotional last night when Tyler left the house. Gabriel was really tired and he was screaming because he didn't want Tyler to leave. As Tyler was walking away and out to his car, I picked Gabriel up and he wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged tight and we both just cried. I have been trying not to think about Tyler being gone, but I can't help it because it is getting closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment