Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random :)

I can't wait until my hubby gets home because he went and bought Tangled for me and he is bringing it home and we get to watch it! YAY!!!! I'm excited to see him too...haha...but I have been waiting to have this movie in my hands since I saw it in theaters by myself so long ago. This is seriously one of my favorite movies now and not just compared to other animated movies...I'm talking about all movies. That gives me an idea...maybe I should do a Top 5 or Top 10 favorite movies...hmmm food for thought! haha But, I also wanted to share this adorable picture of my and my almost 3 year old son...(I can't believe he turns 3 in a little over a month!!) I just love this picture!! What do you guys think?? I know I am a little biased, but my little man is going to be a heartbreaker! Yes, I know this post is extremely random, but it is always good to have a little randomness in your life haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment