Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Off Day

Today has definitely been an off day.

I got Gabriel into bed last night really early and then came back into the bedroom to watch TV for a little while...right before I decided to go to sleep, Gabriel came into the room saying he didn't feel good. So I let him stay in there with us for a while and he fell back to sleep, but when I tried to take him back to bed, he clung to me and wouldn't let go...

Against my better judgement, I let him sleep with us even though I try not to do that...I want him to stay in his bed every night and not get used to sleeping with us...but I gave in last night. So when Josh got up at six this morning for work, Gabriel woke up and didn't go back to sleep...

Right from the start, it was a bad morning. I am not a morning person at all and I usually don't fall asleep until after midnight and then I hate getting up any earlier than I have to...so I was cranky because he got up earlier than he usually does...

I have been following my diet for almost a month and I have only lost 3 pounds...so I am starting to get really discouraged and I haven't been following it yesterday or today...and then I feel like crap because I haven't been following it but then I think that it won't do me any good to follow it but it still makes me feel like crap...

I hate days like this...my already low self esteem goes through the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment