Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fun

Josh was off yesterday, so he took Gabriel down to the garage/man-cave for some father/son time so I could clean the house...and clean I did. I don't know what came over me...I was a cleaning fool yesterday! I cleaned our room and the bedroom and moved my night stand so I could have more room beside my bed. Then, when I got out to the living room, I decided that I wanted a bit of a change.

Our dining room, living room, den, and kitchen are basically all one big room with a beam in the middle. I wanted to keep it as open as possible but I definitely wanted to change it up a bit. So I rearranged EVERYTHING!! I cleaned and swept and organized as I went, but there is nothing that it in the same place as it was before. And I LOVE it!!!

I still have a lot of laundry to put away and to wash, and I still have some things to organize and put away, so that is what I will be focusing on today...I hate cleaning, but yesterday was really fun! And having a new house...basically...is always a good way to shake things up and keep them interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I love doing stuff like that! :) I can't wait until I can move stuff around again!

    ReplyDelete