Tuesday, March 22, 2011

YBB

So I think I am just Weight Watcher-ed out. I'm not sure what I am going to do when it comes to eating because I can't seem to stick with anything...but I just ordered Yoga Booty Ballet and it is supposed to get here on Friday. It is the Ab and Booty Makeover...I am so excited. I have been watching the videos on youtube and I can't wait to start them.

It is definitely going to be a workout, they start moving and they don't stop until the end of the video (and they are all 40 minute videos) so I know I am going to be sweating about two seconds in, but it looks like so much fun. It's a mix of dance, ballet, and yoga!

If you haven't heard of this, go youtube some of the workouts. The instructors are a bit weird but fun at the same time. Has anyone ever tried YBB? I would like to hear some feedback...

The package that I bought comes with a nutrition guide, so I might follow that...I just don't know what I am going to do. But I know I have to do something because if I keep eating the way I have been eating, then it is going to completely cancel out the exercise I will be doing.

Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment