Monday, March 7, 2011

Proud!

I figured I would post pictures of my house after I rearranged it since it is clean! haha

The first picture is of Gabriel's playroom...



This is the den area. We have the big screen tv in our bedroom (and it is like watching a movie in a theater haha) and the smaller tv in the den so we wanted the couch close to the tv so we could actually see it. The couch and tv used to be where Gabriel's playroom is now...




Here is our dining room. Gabriel's toys used to be here and the table used to be where the couch and tv are now. Our movies that you can see on the right side used to be in our spare/storage room and we could never get to them, so we wanted to move them out where we could get to them easier...


And here are our movies! This isn't all of them, the rest of them are still in the spare room along with all of our tv series collections. I didn't want it to look too crowded so we left them hidden in the room...

I'm so happy about how I rearranged our house and I am so proud of myself for keeping it so clean for a week...I know that doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment, but for those of you who know me, it is definitely a huge achievement for me and I'm proud! :)


2 comments: