Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ugh!

So I did my workout this morning but my heart just wasn't in it...so instead of being lazy and feeling sorry for myself, I got up and did another workout...this one was only 10 minutes instead of the 40ish minutes of all the rest of the videos and it is called 10 Minute Booty Blaster and let me tell you what...WHEW! That is one heck of a workout. I was sweating more in the ten minutes than I have with any of the other videos. I have decided that I am going to do the 10 Minute Booty Blaster every morning after every workout...I want results and I want them now and I am excited. Tomorrow is the only workout video that I haven't done yet and it is Hip Hop & Abs...it looks pretty intense but I'm looking forward to it. And I have also been doing really well today with my eating and I am going to keep it up because I am determined and I am excited. The website that I bought all of this from is called BeachBody.com and their motto is Decide. Commit. Succeed. and that is what I'm doing. I have decided to lose weight and get the body I want, I'm commited to exercising every day and eating right, and I will succeed! p.s.-->does anyone know what is up with the spacing and why I makes it all into a huge paragraph now instead of having spaces between them like I write it??

No comments:

Post a Comment