Monday, March 28, 2011

Still partying!

So I started Saturday with my 7 Day Swimsuit Slimdown and I have already lost weight! I'm not going to say how much I have lost on here until after I finish the 7 days to get a grand total, but I can't believe it and I am so thrilled! Saturday and Sunday I got up when Josh left for work at 6 a.m. and I worked out and then ate a healthy breakfast and continued to eat as healthy as I could for the rest of the day. I am so happy and encouraged and it is amazing! I can't wait to exercise every day and eating healthy is making me feel better and I have so much energy. It's amazing!! For someone that wants to lose weight and have fun doing it, I HIGHLY recommend Yoga Booty Ballet. You're sweating and pushing yourself but you are laughing and smiling and having a good time. It isn't like working out at all. I LOVE IT!!! And my will power is getting stronger everyday. I love Little Ceasar's pizza! It is my favorite. Well, we were at my parents' house yesterday and they decided to go get pizza. I didn't even think about giving in. I told dad that I couldn't have pizza and I asked if he would go to McDonalds right next to it and get me a fruit and walnut salad and a smoothie. Not completely healthy, but definitely healthier than pizza. I got up and got pizza for Josh and then I sat down and ate my healthy apples, yogurt, and walnuts. I was so proud of myself. And when I got on the scale this morning, I smiled because I knew it had been worth it! I can't wait to reach my goal, and if I keep going like this I will reach it in no time!!!! :) YAY!

2 comments:

  1. So very excited for you!!! :D Not to mention, very proud of you!! I know you can do this! Just keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are always so supportive! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete