Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sad :(

I am sad to report that we will be getting rid of our cable and internet tomorrow. We just can't afford to pay all of our bills with the pay cut we took when Josh got this job, so we are cutting the ones that we can live without. I will still be able to post on here when I go over to my grandmother's house and I think my parents are getting internet at their house soon, so I will be able to get online at their house too.

I am really not looking forward to having no internet while my brother Tyler is overseas, but I am going to try to make the best of it. When Josh is able to get a better paying job with Carilion and move up into a different field at the hospital sometime this summer, we might be able to get the internet back.

I still have internet on my phone so I can check my email and my facebook and such, but it just won't be the same. This will be a bit of a blessing because it will cut down on the distractions I have in my life and I will be able to focus more on my novel and my new Bibly study that I started on Monday, and really losing weight and keeping my house clean and preparing for us to have another baby in our house hopefully within the next two years...and it will help us to save as much money as we can with the little amount that we have coming into the house...

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I won't be on here as often as I am...and please continue to keep us in your prayers as we deal with financial struggles...

No comments:

Post a Comment